Saturday, October 31, 2009

All Hallowes EVE

OK so Im partial,... and I admit it.. I think this is the cutest little Red Ridding Hood,
ever,.. yeah I know... but still! A while back I mad this cape for a "re purposed"
garment challenge. Happily for me my little darling decided to be this character for the
Holiday.

It started our as a really nice shift dress made of a really supper soft cashmere,.. the
likes of which could have been worn by a Miss. Joan Holliway,(MadMen),... But alas..
it called out to me that it needed to have the Red Ridding Hood set free... and here it is.


I stitched a little heart at the back of the neck just for fun. Whats also fun about
this , is that it can also be worn as a caplette by her mom who I think has plans for it,.
It goes great with her flaming flowing red hair.. a picture to follow soon. I lined with
another piece of cashmere and it is totally revers able... such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails